vineri, 9 aprilie 2010

Megan Fox Takes On The Governator

************************************************** ************************************************** Megan Fox Takes On The Governator Schwarzenegger ************************************************** Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green have lent their famous faces to an unusual cause, starring in a new Funny or Die video that satirizes a round of proposed California education budget cuts. Education may not seem like the most obvious issue for Fox to promote. But her boyfriend, Green, has a son in the California public school system (8-year-old Kassius Lijah with actress Vanessa Marcil). "I've learned you have to be very vocal about the quality of your kid's education", Green said. "And right now, a lot is at stake for California's schools". In "Hot for Teachers", made in conjunction with the Wonderland Avenue Elementary PTA, Fox and Green are packed into an overcrowded classroom alongside 90 fifth-graders. Students sit two to a seat, lie on the floor, and even crouch on top of cabinets. Some of the kids don't speak English, and several are sick. And where's their teacher in all this ? Well, she's been laid off because of the budget cuts. While more kids are dumped in the classroom, Fox dodges autograph requests from star-struck dads. The video is an attack on Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, who's pushing to drop an additional $2.5 billion from an education budget that was cut by $17 billion over the last two years, Green and Fox say. These new cuts would increase class sizes, eliminate some janitorial and health services, and force another round of teacher layoffs. Satirizing these teacher firings, the video appoints Fox as the new head of the classroom. A "Transformers" star as a teacher ? Wouldn't that be a treat ! District art programs -- including music, dance, and Green and Fox's specialty, drama -- stand to be cut by as much as 50%. The threat to arts education makes Wonderland Avenue's Hollywood Hills location an especially great place to get the message out. Aaron McLear, Gov. Schwarzenegger's press secretary, denied the video's allegations of school budget cuts, citing widespread misinformation. He said that even in the face of a $20 billion deficit, the governor "has pledged to maintain the same level of funding for education as last year". And how will Schwarzenegger and Fox settle the dispute ? Perhaps a "Transformers vs. Terminator" crossover is on the horizon. ************************************************** Megan Fox: 'I Am A Stepmother To The Fullest Extent' ************************************************** LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Megan Fox may be known for her bombshell performances in the Transformers film franchise and as the demonic title character in Jennifer's Body, but the star says there's one role people haven't publicly seen her play yet. ************************************************** ************************************************** "I am a stepmother to the fullest extent", she told the April issue of Harper's 'Bazaar' UK of her relationship with boyfriend Brian Austin Green's 8-year-old son, Kassius. Megan - the latest face of 'Emporio Armani Underwear and Jeans' -- also told the mag that she didn't have the energy to keep up her pin-up image in everyday life. "It would be nice to be like Rihanna and go to Burger King in six-inch heels and a mini-dress", she said. "It's admirable. But I don't have the motivation". And while she's one of Hollywood's sexiest stars, she told the magazine she's not one to sleep around. "I've only been with two men my entire life", she said. "My childhood sweetheart and Brian". And the star said the idea of sex with someone she's not committed to makes her "sick". "I can never have sex with someone I don't love, ever", she said. "The idea makes me sick. I've never even come close to having a one-night stand". ************************************************** Megan Fox Reveals How Many Guys She's Slept With ************************************************** ************************************************** Megan Fox can count the number of guys she's slept with on one hand. "I've only been with two men my entire life", the actress, 23, tells the April issue of Harper's 'Bazaar' (via 'Huffington Post'). "My childhood sweetheart and Brian". Fox has been dating (and engaged to) former 90210 star Brian Austin Green on and off since 2004. She continues, "I can never have sex with someone that I don't love, ever. The idea makes me sick. I've never even come close to having a one-night stand". The 'Armani' underwear spokeswoman has been downplaying her sexuality. In her most recent interviews, she's expressed her desire to have children and lamented that she doesn't look "classy" in lingerie. Months earlier, she bragged about being "pretty sexy" in her horror movie, Jennifer's Body, and admitted she was "more comfortable" making out with women. She explains, "My biggest regret is that I've assisted the media in making me into a cartoon character. I don't regret what has happened to me, but I regret the way I have dealt with it". Fox says she didn't strip down completely while filming a sex scene for the DC comics adaptation of Jonah Hex (out in June). "I had on underwear and silicone covers that you wear over your breasts", she says. "My body parts are all I have left now that are only mine -- the world owns everything else".

Niciun comentariu: